Bugs item #1936318, was opened at 2008-04-06 17:23
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=1020092&aid=1936318&group_id=212019

not just the latest update.
Category: insight-ui
Group: None

Initial Comment:
[This item was moved over from MindTree OpenMind. Defect Tracker#3]

The insight installer fails when an explorer window is open with the window
title as 'Insight' (browsing a folder named Insight).

FOLLOW UP:

Date: 2006-01-25 12:29
Sender: Bindul Bhowmik

Feel like we will have to live with this for sometime.

This is basically an issue with the NSIS installer and the way we are using it.
When we try to look for a running instance of Insight to get hold of and warn
the user - the script actually tries to find a window with the name 'Insight',
and even an explorer name with the same name matches the criteria.

We should actually be qualifying the search operation by mentioning the class
name (Window class running the application in Windows, and not the Java class)
of the running application as a search parameter, but so far I am unable to
find out the class name which runs a Swing application (and over that ours is
wrapped in an executable).

Till such a time, we will possibly have to live with the issue!