Team,

We have a number of issues / feature requests piled up against the
maven-nsis-plugin. Most of them are quick and easy fixes and look like easy
wins to me.

With this in mind I am planning to start work on fixing the issues and
getting to a 0.2.0 release. The issues I am planning to fix for this release
are listed on the Wiki at the release planning page[1].

There have been a couple of emails on the mailing list today on the plug-in
([2] & [3]) which may lead to one or more issues. In that case we may have a
change on the contents of the release and add one or both of them.

Feel free to chime in and let me know if anyone wants to work on any of the
fixes. I will probably be working on these over the next weekend or two.

Regards,
Bindul

[1]
http://mindtreeinsight.wiki.sourceforge.net/Release_Plan_maven-nsis-plugin_0.2.0