Bugs item #2681903, was opened at 2009-03-11 09:37
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=1020092&aid=2681903&group_id=212019

not just the latest update.
Category: maven-jsmooth-plugin
Group: maven-jsmooth-plugin-v0.1.0

Initial Comment:
I was building an exe file for a project of mine. I can't and won't include the
dependencies into the final executable so I need to copy them to the correct
place. Every time I tested my program it was missing the JARs and I really
hated to copy them myself to an appropriate location.

Hence I came up with copyDependencies. The attached patch adds the
configuration attribute copyDependencies. If set to true it will copy all
dependent jars to the specified dependency directory.

Note: It also fixes skipJSmooth not working