Bugs item #2976552, was opened at 2010-03-25 16:51
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by hampelratte
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=1020092&aid=2976552&group_id=212019

not just the latest update.
Category: maven-nsis-plugin
Group: maven-nsis-plugin-0.2.0

Initial Comment:
We are using the maven nsis plugin to create an installer for an Eclipse RCP
based application, which works great. But the uninstaller does not delete all
directories. I have analyzed the generated setup.nsi file and seen that some
directories are missing. And due to the missing /R option for rmdir these
directories will survive the uninstall process. This is an example:
--snip--
RMDir /REBOOTOK "$INSTDIR\plugins\plugin-name-1.0.32.0-SNAPSHOT\lib"
RMDir /REBOOTOK "$INSTDIR\plugins\plugin-name-1.0.32.0-SNAPSHOT\META-INF"
RMDir /REBOOTOK "$INSTDIR\plugins"
--snap--
As you can see, there is RMDir /REBOOTOK
"$INSTDIR\plugins\plugin-name-1.0.32.0-SNAPSHOT missing.

Date: 2010-03-25 18:04

Message:
I have attached a patch, which fixes the problem for our project. Maybe
it's good enough to make it into the plugin.