Jan Palus dixit:

>About your advice with sleep -- I don't think it would work for the git
>test. Actually the whole point seems to be that : returns immediately
>breaking the pipe and hence git should return with exit code 141. Not

Ah okay. Actually, POSIX only guarantees it’s >128; ksh93 for example
uses 256 plus the signal… but mksh CVS HEAD should pass your tests now,
and I would be extremely thankful if you could test that, as a new
release is pending due to all these fixes.

bye,
//mirabilos
--
Stéphane, I actually don’t block Googlemail, they’re just too utterly
stupid to successfully deliver to me (or anyone else using Greylisting