Hello again!

It seems I might have come across an actual bug this time :-)

From the man page:

     kill-region: ^W
             Deletes the input between the cursor and the mark.

But for me, it doesn't do that.  For example, let | represent the cursor:

        $ one |two three four   # set mark with ^[<space>
        $ one two three| four   # move forward
        $ one two  four         # invoke kill-region with ^W

As you can see, only "three" is killed, whereas it should have killed "two three" in its entirety.

Is this a bug?  Other commands, like evaluate-region, work fine.

Best regards,
John