On 20/10/2003, at 02:28, Dan Goodes wrote:

Hi folks,

Is anyone else experiencing difficulty mirroring Apache at the moment.
This morning at approx 10:00 Australian EST (or Midnight GMT), we got a
"Max connections (35) reached" error trying to mirror the apache-site
module (from the rsync server at www.apache.org::). Could this be
investigated?

Hmm, maybe there were indeed too much concurrent connections running at that time or it was caused by a reboot of apache.org on Sun Oct 19 17:15:31 PDT 2003.

FWIW, but you might be better off with a syncing time of something
like 5:25 or 12:40 instead of 10:00.

Please let us know if you continue to get that error and we'll see
what we can do about this, perhaps we'll have to raise the connection
limit another time.

Cheers,
Erik

Btw, there is no point in mirroring the apache-site module. It is
completely sufficient to just mirror apache-dist to get the software
distributions.