From: Erik Abele [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, October 06, 2004 3:22 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: Apache
Subject: Re: New Mirror

On 28.09.2004, at 19:20, Apache wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Don't know if my previous message got to anyone. So here it is again.
>
> URL of mirror  :- http://apache.tagcon.net
> Country where the mirror is located :- United States
> Contact email address -: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Update frequency  - : Twice Daily
> Rsync repository used  -: rsync.apache.org
> Approximate bandwidth -:  4096mbps
> I have followed the recommended configuration for my mirror (yes/no)
> Yes

Looks like you have a problem with symbolic links, for example see
http://apache.tagcon.net:90/ant/ant-current-bin.zip.lnk - not sure how
well rsync works on Windows and if there's a way around these .lnk
files... If you can fix this I'm happy to include your mirror.

Anyway, thanks and sorry for the delay!

Cheers,
Erik