On 07.10.2004, at 22:18, Apache wrote:

Fix as in what way?
Not sure what your looking for.

Hmm, the problem is that http://www.apache.org/dist/ant/ant-current-bin.zip is a valid resource whereas http://apache.tagcon.net:90/ant/ant-current-bin.zip yields a 404 error. Since this is a mirror it should be identical.

For example, we're sending users via pages like http://httpd.apache.org/download.cgi directly onto the mirrors and a missing file (or replaced by one with a .lnk extension) will just confuse them.

Cheers,
Erik

Scott

-----Original Message-----
From: Erik Abele [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, October 06, 2004 3:22 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: Apache
Subject: Re: New Mirror

On 28.09.2004, at 19:20, Apache wrote:

Hello,

Don't know if my previous message got to anyone. So here it is again.

URL of mirror  :- http://apache.tagcon.net
Country where the mirror is located :- United States
Contact email address -: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Update frequency  - : Twice Daily
Rsync repository used  -: rsync.apache.org
Approximate bandwidth -:  4096mbps
I have followed the recommended configuration for my mirror (yes/no)
Yes

Looks like you have a problem with symbolic links, for example see http://apache.tagcon.net:90/ant/ant-current-bin.zip.lnk - not sure how well rsync works on Windows and if there's a way around these .lnk files... If you can fix this I'm happy to include your mirror.

Anyway, thanks and sorry for the delay!

Cheers,
Erik

Thanks,