2012/11/30 Florian Effenberger <flo...@documentfoundation.org>

> Hello,
>
> Miguel Bouzada wrote on 2012-11-29 13:49:
>
>  The mirror.galpon.org server is dead.
>> We bought a new one that we hope will deliver soon, you will be notified
>> once configured.
>>

> thanks for letting me know - I've just disabled the mirror. Good luck with
> your setup, just give me a ping when you're back online.
>
> Florian
>
> --
> Florian Effenberger, Chairman of the Board (Vorstandsvorsitzender)
> Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108
> Jabber: flo...@jabber.org | SIP: flo...@iptel.org
> The Document Foundation, Zimmerstr. 69, 10117 Berlin, Germany
> Legal details:
> http://www.documentfoundation.**org/imprint<http://www.documentfoundation.org/imprint>
>
> --
> deleted

The new server "mirror.galpon.org/tdf" is up.
We maintain the same network structure (5GB bandwidth and unlimited
traffic), except IP which now becomes: 193.146.208.64 and it is accessible
as a secure http "https" and "ftp".
In this installation we use debian 7 and nginx as webserver

accessible through:
https://mirror.galpon.org/tdf
http://mirror.galpon.org/tdf
mirror.galpon.org/tdf
ftp://mirror.galpon.org/tdf
or
https://repo.galpon.org/tdf
http://repo.galpon.org/tdf
repo.galpon.org/tdf
ftp://repo.galpon.org/tdf

--
Membro de «The Document Foundation Projects» http://gl.libreoffice.org
Membro do «Grupo de Amigos GNU/Linux de Pontevedra (GALPon)»