Hello,

Miguel Bouzada wrote on 2013-05-14 12:33:

The new server "mirror.galpon.org/tdf" is up.
We maintain the same network structure (5GB bandwidth and unlimited
traffic), except IP which now becomes: 193.146.208.64 and it is accessible
as a secure http "https" and "ftp".
In this installation we use debian 7 and nginx as webserver

thank you very much for your ongoing support, this is really appreciated!

I have re-enabled your mirror in our database, you will receive download requests soon. :-)

Thanks again,
Florian