I've updated the Firewalling with PF manuscript for the AUUG2005
conference.  So far only the English version with slides is available.
I will get the Norwegian updated as soon as possible, but presumably
not until next week or so. Comments welcome as always. And yes, it's
still BSD licensed.

Highlights: New sections:
            Info on bruteforce protection
            Wireless net setup