>Ad hominem attacks on people they obviously know nothing about

Actually it's this kind of slander that brought me to OpenBSD. While looking
for an OS that didn't embrace "Trusted Computing", I came across Theo's
wikipedia entry which pounded on him so extensively that it raised a flag.
Extra points for the stab from Linus
"no-lube-needed/I-can't-feel-a-thing-by-now". Without the slander I probably
would have stuck with Plan 9.

If you care about setting the record straight (or avoid further distortions) I
suggest a short "in response to" section on openbsd.org, more reputable
publications may pick it up and of course love being able to quote someone else
criticising the powerful. Cherry on the cake would be a quip from Berners-Lee
on how the Internet would look had he patented HTTP.

As for ACM, I dropped my subscription a year ago cause they were wasting my
time on the crapper (admittedly quality reading time:)