>> I'm willing to indirectly donate to OpenBSD by paying a professional graphic
>> designer to redo parts of OpenBSD's visual design. His portfolio:
>>
>>   www.flexstudio.ch
>
>Since this is a friend of yours, I'll refrain from commenting about that
>design.

Richard's not a web designer; he's a graphic designer. He put his portfolio on
blogspot after I commented that downloading a single, enormous PDF kindof
sucked, and I didn't know of a CMS that didn't suck.

Web design, graphic design, UI functionality (like smartphone formatting),
back-end functionality (like better formatting of man pages) are all different
things. There's also industrial design, interior design, architecture,
urbanism, and so on.

-- p