Okay I feel that a flame war might be afoot but to put another log on the
fire; is Calomel not trustworthy in the "read and do alike not copying
straight from" kind of way? I have used the guides for instance about the
PF and DNS. And that server has now been working fine for ages (2 years
;)).

Perhaps a resource of howtos/FAQ can be created since OpenBSD does not
change to much between releases? Or is that not interesting either?

Regards Joakim