On Mon, Jun 12, 2017 at 1:16 AM, Davor Balder <da...@cropakglobal.com> wrote:

> xfce is available and you should be able to use mac-like shortcuts there. I
> think this relates to your chaoice of window manager/desktop
environment. We have choices!

Using xfce already, but Apple-like shortcuts did not work so far.

> I've been using seamonkey and qutebrowser with good results.

Will try them.

I have a privacy and security protocol that I could implement on firefox only,
across different OSs, with extensions, configurations and changes to the code.
The result is better than torbrowser.

I installed chromium on openbsd, but was greeted by chrome instead. I tried
hard to to secure chrome, but each step I took resulted in greater leaks.

I expected the openbsd version of both ff and chrome to be safer by default.
There is s lot of work to be done. Will share more next weekend.