> We provide over FIVE ways to identify ports without using the hardware
> driver names, but hey... this discussion is about the theory you can
> check overall behaviour of a system by ignoring the important parts.

I always put a description and group field in my hostname config so that
it allow me to have pf use a more generic syntax and it's been doing
wonder for me for years.

But you said 5 ways? This is most likely a stupid question, but what
other way is there? I don't mean to be sound like a jerk, I am truly
curious as I don't know 5 ways for sure, and i sure would love to learn
them.

Thanks

Daniel