Hi,

Multi-boot is not an option here. The intention is to replace the entire PfSense installation with openBSD. Eventually this computer becomes a firewall with PF, so the current installation is unnecessary. But my question remains whether I need the (U)EFI partition for that or not. Can anyone give me some helpful advice?