Hi, a while ago I've sent a report[1] on bugs@ about the touchpad support on
Lenovo IdeaPad 3 I have installed OpenBSD on, which received no reply. The
issue is that touchpad doesn't work at all in OpenBSD - moving the finger
across the touchpad surface doesn't move the pointer and tapping on the bottom
part of the touchpad doesn't produce click events.

In the meantime, browsing the bugs@ archive, I saw another report about
touchpad support on a similar laptop[2].

If this is a known issue which requires specific configuration, I'd be grateful
for pointers on how to configure the touchpad. If there is no touchpad support
for Lenovo IdeaPad 3 series, I'd be grateful for the confirmation on this, and
information if this is being worked on.

[1]: https://marc.info/?l=openbsd-bugs&m=170851575101204&w=2
[2]: https://marc.info/?l=openbsd-bugs&m=170829066628582&w=2