I'm looking for a new M.2 wireless card for my Framework laptop (no
bios restrictions), and I'm wondering what would be the best supported
for use on OpenBSD. Currently I'm using an old intel device with the
iwm(4) driver, and I'm finding it's having trouble (lots of dropped
packets (even with a strong signal), weak signal) on newer network
configurations. Only requirements for the new device is that it must
support at least the 802.11ac standard (preferably 802.11ax), and be
the M.2 2230 form factor (See here:
https://guides.frame.work/Guide/WiFi+Replacement+Guide/96).

Bonus things I would want, if you know of any:
        802.11ax support, for whenever that's added
        Requires no badly licensed/proprietary firmware
        Open hardware
        a modem??? :D