Hello,

After some hours my station was unused shell messages appeared
from Badwolf:
[...]
ERR: Display.cpp:1038 (initialize): ANGLE Display::initialize error
12289: Could not dlopen native EGL: File not found
ERR: Display.cpp:1038 (initialize): ANGLE Display::initialize error
12289: Could not dlopen native EGL: File not found
Attempted to create a NetworkLoad with a session
(id=9223372036854775815) that does not exist.
Attempted to create a NetworkLoad with a session
(id=9223372036854775815) that does not exist

The first two lines are probably still related to the webGL animation
playing on my new website (actually it is played by a web viewer from a
3rd party portal probably using some special javascript api)..

Average temperature was stuck on 64C per core, against a normal
temperature of 54C.
I closed Badwolf and the temperature returned normal.

Don't say me that I can expect to get a silicon burned sandwich
inside my station like being under Windows..

-Dan