On Fri, Mar 15, 2024 at 03:32:48PM +0000, Pencilgon wrote:
> I recently installed openbsd got everything working wifi etc. The problem
> arises
> when I tried to connect ip6 network to it using wifi. I connected sucessfully
> but was unable to get ip6 address. My wifi worked fine with ip4 address.

If your network offers IPv6 connectivity and you have IPv4 working, simply
adding

inet6 autoconf

to the hostname.$if file for the interface and running /etc/netstart $if
*should* take care of things.

There are any number of other possible variations, but you do need some
'inet6' settings in there.

- Peter

https://bsdly.blogspot.com/ https://www.bsdly.net/ https://www.nuug.no/