Please keep this on the list unless you want me to start writing invoices.

On Fri, Mar 15, 2024 at 05:02:27PM +0000, Pencilgon wrote:
> Sorry for earlier email, I left you some details.
>
> First of all I don't think ip6 work at all, well in theory inet6 autoconf
> should
> work and grant me internet access but it doesn't, I don't get a ip6 address at
> all.
>
> Second I am unable to get ip4 address even on wifi.

This sounds like your wifi interface is not in fact properly configured.

For this to produce anything even resembling useful results, we need to see at
least the content of your configuration files -- /etc/hostmhame.* and the output
of ifconfig for the relevant interfaces (if need be with stuff like IP
addresses
and passwords masked).

https://bsdly.blogspot.com/ https://www.bsdly.net/ https://www.nuug.no/