On Sat, May 4, 2024 at 2:05 PM Gustavo Rios <rios.gust...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have just installed OpenBSD in my brand new notebook. It is a dell
> notebook that came with just a wifi NIC. How do i discover the name o my
> wifi nic ?

If your nic is supported, it will appear in the list of configured network
interfaces if you run the
"ifconfig" command.  To determine which one is wireless if you don't know,
you can check the
man page for each type of interface to see what they are.  For example, if
you see you have
"lo0", "em0" and "iwm0" interfaces, you can use the commands "man lo", "man
em", and
"man iwm" to discover what each one is.

You can also get information about interfaces by seeing what information
was printed about
them when the system was booted.  Use the "dmesg" command to review these
messages.

-ken