> Is it possible to have a sample network diagram or at least a better
> description of how you setup your network?

Sure. My router is connected to two other routers via mgre0 to 2 other
routers (routes should be sent to those 2 routers). The router which
is sending routes has 4 NICs sit on a veb0 and are connected to some
hosts on the network. These hosts are given prefix information by the router
and autoconfigure their ipv6 addresses.

> I'm not sure you must use BGP to advertise all your connected and static
> routes. Of course it depends on your setup and goals but ideally before
> BGP you may use an IGP for any prefix related to your infrastructure.
> Then use BGP for what you consider as your 'end-user' prefix

What I want to do is have the router that is connected to all of the hosts
on my network to advertise the autoconfigured addresses of these hosts.

I can see these hosts in the routers routing table, however bgpd doesn't
advertise these routes, even though these routes are present within my
routing table and I've specifically configured bgpd to advertise connected
routes.