Hello Jeff,

> Misc,

first of all: my name is Hagen... :-) I have one account for every
mailing list and I cannot change display name
(exchange disadvantage)... ;-)

> Please make sure to update the firmware on your wrap, as you hadn't
> mentioned it. pcengines.ch walks through this. It is quite simple. The
> tinybios revision is usually (..always) out of date. Some features
> listed in the tinybios that come on the wrap don't always work, or
> work correctly.

Thanks for your tip, but I have tinyBios 1.11 installed (the last
one mentioned on pcengines site). I created a new etherboot image
because of an pxeboot bug. So everything should be up to date. I
created mbr several times on two cf cards - fdisk / installboot.
I wasn't able to change to lba mode. I don't know why (I changed
wrap bios settings also). There is always the ;... :/
I don't where I made a mistake (if there is one). I haven't found
a site where someone was able to boot a wrap system without using
C/H/S. Looks like openbsds bootloader isn't able to boot a wrap
system in lba mode. I'm only wondering why freebsd / linux seems
to be able to.
I'll go ahead building my system (basing on flashdist), perhaps
I'll try to get rid of the C/H/S problem afterwards.

> Good luck, let us know how it works out?

I think I'll need that... ;-) Let me know if you have further
tips / ideas. I'll let you know if I found a solution.

> Jeffrey Quast

Regards
  Hagen Volpers