>> I understand this is a problem of target systems translating C/H/S
>> values differently. There is no problem in dynamicly using OpenBSD's
>> idea of C/H/S values at build time. However, OpenBSD on two different
>> machines can provide completely different C/H/S values on the exact
>> same card. Correct me if im wrong.

> [...]
>
> Just because flashdist asks for C/H/S doesn't mean that the image be
applied
> to a card with that exact C/H/S.  This was the case before OpenBSD
switched
> to the LBA based MBR.  Now, as long as the CF image fits on the card,
it should
> boot.

It should boot, but it doesn't.  I'm using a WRAP system and....:

[...]
Using drive 0, partition 3;
[...]

For some reason I cannot use LBA (even if I switch in WRAP bios). I
wasn't able to figure out how. If I use your script everything is
working...
What I don't understand is, why other systems work (m0n0wall for
example).
Any idea?

Regards
  Hagen Volpers