Noticed that 4.0 release (fresh install) seems to be missing a couple
of man pages that exist in both 3.9 and 'current'.

$ uname -a
OpenBSD hostname.domainname.com 4.0 GENERIC#1107 i386

$ man vpn
man: no entry for vpn in the manual.

Went thru the list of the "See Also" man pages listed under both 3.9
and 'current', and found another that also doesn't exist for some
reason.

$ man ipsecadm
man: no entry for ipsecadm in the manual.

Hadn't seen anything referencing this on the web site or on [EMAIL PROTECTED]

No big deal, just curious why these are missing on the 4.0 release.
Was this simply an oversight, or is there "we left this out for a
reason; we don't think you should use these items under 4.0" logic
behind this?