Richard Stallman wrote:
    recently we saw theft of BSD to GPL, and a large part of the
    GPL community thinks there's no problem with that, that the
    BSD community is being "petty" to make an issue out of it.

I don't think it is wrong in general to relicense code from BSD to
GPL.  However, in some cases I think it is more useful not to do so,
in order to contribute changes back to the original BSD-licensed
project.

How could you in all conscience come and *talk, arguing, judging and pretend to defend and promote freedom* when you are in fact publicly promoting license to steel!?

Richard, *the secret software agent 007 with license to kill*?

How dare you to come and talk about freedom and promoting actions like that!

You *can't relicense* code under your choice without the author consent period!

No wonder that it looks like the GPL code base is loosing it's ethics and integrity so fast these days with such statement position and advocacy statement from it's head leader!

What is really *your hidden agenda* here one would asked?

I hope it's worth it as you destroy, very quickly, what looks like you spend a life time trying to built.

To really *talks, promote advocate and defend freedom and already free software*, the right thing to do would be to *respect the author freedom* and keep it under the author license of choice and *feed all improvements and fixes upstream period*.

But what do you know about the right things to do here going, making and promoting statement like this!

Of all people Richard, you have great power and with that comes great responsibility, how could you make such nonsense statement!

In these circumstances, I don't think this gives you any rights or power what so ever, to discuss other projects choices of software packages, distributions, etc.

Best regards,

Daniel