He claims OpenBSD suggest the use of non-free software. After having
    used it for quite some time, such a suggestion was never made to me.

I will not argue with your statement about your personal experience.
The point is that OpenBSD distributes the ports system, and the ports
system contains installation recipes for various non-free programs
listed by name.  That in itself is a suggestion to install those
programs.  That is the suggestion I am talking about.  I said so
explicitly in my first message:

      However, its ports system does suggest non-free programs, or
    at least so I was told when I looked for some BSD variant that I could
    recommend.

If you don't like the word "suggest", we could say it "leads people
to" or "refers people to" or "helps people install" that software.
The point that I'm concerned about is not which word we use, but
rather the facts, which we now all know.  The issue is what we make of
them ethically.

I disapprove of that practice, but my goal in talking about it here
was not to argue about that.  My aim was to state what my real views
are, and thus correct inaccurate statements already about them.

Remember all the people who accused me of "lying" because at some time
I described the presence of these recipes as "the ports system
includes non-free software"?  That whole tangent was based on taking
my words out of context.  My first message had already made it clear
what I was talking about.

The people who created this tangent chose one way I described the
facts, and picked a wrong interpretation, which my first message had
already shown was not right.  In other words, they raised an imaginary
issue, and denounced me for a claim they should have known I did not
make.