Here is the real issue, Richard.  You go off and endorse OpenSolaris
    without knowing the facts.  You get confronted with them and you change
    history.  Sound familiar?

What sounds familiar is the nasty spin you place on a minor confusion.
But you have added a new false accusation of "changing history".

I asked for my note of clarification to be labeled explicitly as such,
so that it would be clear what was the original answer and what was
the clarification.

Perhaps you should judge your own statements by the standards that
you seek to apply to mine.

    If you want to run your mouth about projects try spending a few minutes
    reading information about them and draw your own conclusions.

I investigated the BSD systems, and I got the accurate information
that the ports system can install non-free software.  Then I stated
that accurate information using words that were subject to
misunderstanding.

You witnessed the words I said in the interview.  However, you
make claims about what I knew, what I thought, and what I intended
which are based on pure speculation.  No wonder yourclaims are mistaken.

Shouldn't you investigate the facts before you make such claims?