On Tue, 17 Aug 2010 19:30:55 +0300 Paul Irofti <p...@irofti.net> wrote:

> jcr, please forgive my fellow romanian as us gypsies don't get to
> travel much and don't know the mysteries of these flying birds and
> their inner workings.

It's really not a big deal, and Mihai's criticism (or any criticism) is
worth consideration. Instead of being offended, I tried to see what went
wrong. I'm still terribly new to writing articles, but I'm trying to
learn from any feedback I receive, positive or negative.

On a lighter note, if you and Mihai want to send me your best Romanian
jokes in Romanian, I'm sure I can misinterpret them. ;)

        jcr

--
The OpenBSD Journal - http://www.undeadly.org