From: missourilibertycoalition@googlegroups.com
[mailto:missourilibertycoalit...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Linda Herd
Sent: Wednesday, January 12, 2011 1:50 PM
To: missourilibertycoalition@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [MoLiCo] Fw: Check out "Dems, Media Blame Tea Party, Palin for
Shooting; Shooter Linked to Leftwing Politics" on Patriot Action Network

James,

If this is just striking out at your opponent it seems that this will fail.
The liberal writing these things should be fairly easily exposed shortly. I
have paid close attention to the Tea Party. I've been talking out this idea
for years and of course no one paid any attention. It take the right people
in the right places to get this started. I have tried to find anything about
violence and the Tea Party. I just cannot find any legitimate source. This
sucks for now but I just cannot believe it will stick. It may be a bad move
on the progressive's plan. I used to be a democrat, but never espoused what
the progressives believed. They ran me off the playing field.

Linda

  _____