From: Jerry Blevins <jb...@mchsi.com>
To: missourilibertycoalition@googlegroups.com
Sent: Wed, January 12, 2011 8:30:41 PM
Subject: RE: [MoLiCo] Fw: Check out "Dems, Media Blame Tea Party, Palin for
Shooting; Shooter Linked to Leftwing Politics" on Patriot Action Network

The people are doing it again, looking at all the things except the root cause
of why this young man might do this.  I have been told that most young people
learn at a very early stage in their life and with the “No Child Left Behind”
and many other so called plans for better education, we have all these young
people who have no clue as to what America and this country is all about.

Jerry