As you may know, Vioxx was approved by the FDA by Merck omitting a "few heart
attacks" from the data of their test groups.

It was said to have killed nearly 60,000 and caused thousands of strokes.  It
settled in a class action for 4.8 BILLION dollars.  I would assume profits from
the "liability free" toddler vaccine market helps to raise some of those funds.

A gallon of flu vaccine is worth about $322,000 to those who provide it.

Some toddler vaccines this past year were found to be contaminated with pig
viruses and still not removed from the market.

http://www.ageofautism.com/2010/05/paul-offit-rotateq-pig-viruses-and-the-rest-of-the-world.html

The mercury / Thimerosal still used in the US and UK was banned in Denmark and
other countries in 1992.

Per their Patent, the H1N1 virus is grown on diseased monkey kidney, harvested
and then the mercury is added before it is shot into toddlers or your favorite
grandchild....

Be sure they shake the vial as the mercury can settle to the bottom.....

The Linderman story below is simply one of thousands.... of the same damn thing
over and over to a generation of American children.

 Robert F. Kennedy Jr.   June 2000 / CDC Simpsonwood meeting / Autism and
mercury

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCyEQ3wKQJk&feature=related
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hC7aed4ec88&feature=related

RFK Simpsonwood article....  http://www.commondreams.org/views05/0616-31.htm