---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Live Free Springfield <livefreespringfi...@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Mar 8, 2011 at 1:47 PM
Subject: Fundraiser and Info Party!!
To: livefreespringfi...@gmail.com

Hello concerned citizens!!

We are holding another fundraiser on March 17th (yes, St. Patrick's Day)
from 6pm-10pm at 319 Downtown located on the corner of Walnut and Campbell
at 319 W Walnut.

We will have flyers, push-cards, yard signs, and other advertising materials
there (FREE!) to take with you so you can do your part to inform your fellow
citizens about the intrusiveness of this legislation. Art Bentley and Solid
Groove will be performing, plus we'll have door prizes from Wehrenberg
Theaters and Matt Canovi and the Gun Show to raffle!

Tell all your friends, whether Springfieldians or not, to come out and
support. We gotta get motivated and we need to help the unmotivated get
motivated, too. "All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men
to do nothing!"--Edmund Burke. How true that is! This legislation really is
evil if it takes away the rights of the people to operate their lives and
their businesses as they see fit. Businesses will lose revenue and even
their ability to operate, people will lose their jobs, the city will be
impacted financially and legally, and those who choose to engage in a legal
activity will be further alienated by an agenda based on feelings that goes
way too far!

Visit the website, www.livefreespringfield.com, to view and print the flyer
for the fundraiser as well as the two general flyers we have made. Also,
while you're there, print out a copy of the legislation and take it with you
to show the people you talk to how ridiculous and hypocritical is this
legislation. We all have to work and work together to shut down the nannies
among us and show them we will not be controlled or manipulated! Stand with
Live Free Springfield for freedom and liberty!

Live Free, Springfield!

LFS

--
"no cause is lost if there is but one fool to fight for it"
~Will Turner~

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are
free." ~Goethe

www.moliberty.org

http://417-political-pundit.blogspot.com

The power to tax involves the power to destroy.
~Justice John Marshall~

Just because you do not take an interest in politics doesn't mean politics
won't take an interest in you!
-Pericles (430 B.C.)

A legislative act contrary to the Constitution is not law.
~Justice John Marshall~