From: Tom Martz <t.ma...@gmail.com>
To: missourilibertycoalition@googlegroups.com
Sent: Sat, February 14, 2009 11:17:21 AM
Subject: Fwd: [Fwd: This will make your face hurt: women drivers]

Linda,

Before you get mad this was sent to me by a women and I'm quite sure there are
just as many stupid men

________________________________

--
http://votetom4council.webs.com/

www.moliberty.org

http://417-political-pundit.blogspot.com

The power to tax involves the power to destroy.
~Justice John Marshall~

Just because you do not take an interest in politics doesn't mean politics
won't
take an interest in you!

-Pericles (430 B.C.)

"no cause is lost if there is but one fool to fight for it"
~Will Turner~
~Pirate's of the Caribbean @ World's End~

A legislative act contrary to the Constitution is not law.
~Justice John Marshall~

http://www.radiofreeliberty.com

for the intellectual or emotional maturity of its members.  If you do not like
what is being said here, filter it to trash, ignore it or leave.  If you leave,
learn how to do this for yourself.  If you do not, you will be here forever.