From: Linda Herd <linda.h...@sbcglobal.net>
To: missourilibertycoalition@googlegroups.com
Sent: Sun, April 24, 2011 12:18:13 AM
Subject: Re: [MoLiCo] FW: CA:Activists discuss animal rights at CSULB

Eric,

One thing that has always made me think is that as you have said not all
Muslims
are bad but some are. Not all organizations have people in them who want to
rule
everyone else. I guess I am playing the devil's advocate. If you viewed more
things like you have views and taken up for the Muslims, I see more than one
thought. Polictical parties act like all people within the group should have
the
exact same ideas on all things. Kind of ridiculous of course. I am in the
middle, actually. I have seen Chinese people skin their animals alive. It only
made me sick for a year or so. We are the stewards of the animals and not all
people mistreat them and not all people believe in humanely treating them. I
understand how you feel and hope that any organization that wants to take over
all the rights of people on subjects like these fail where they are wrong. Hang
in there.

Linda