Hi,
as you may have noticed the status for the german translation is pretty good ,
only a few items left for reviewing :
https://translations.launchpad.net/mixxx/trunk

Now we should come clear if we want to have metaphrases (wörtliche
Übersetzungen) for some terms in Mixxx.
Imho most of the english originals are pretty common in the german language
area.

Terms in question with current translation (some of them have multiple
translations):

Songs   - Songs/Titel
Tracks  - Tracks/Titel
Playlists - Playlists/Wiedergabelisten
Crates  - Crates/Plattenkisten
Controls        - Controls/Elemente (this term is about the Midi-Controls)
Bindings- Bindings (this term is about the Midi-Bindings)

E.g. translating the term "Crate" with "Plattenkiste"  might be correct but
sounds far-fetched - nobody says "Plattenaufleger" for "DJ" :-)

So what is your opinion?

jus