Hello

I am a student of Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and
Communication Technology (DAIICT), Gandhinagar, India. I am really
interested in going for GSoC 2014. I would like Mixxx to be my mentoring
organisation for GSoC 2014. I am highly dedicated towards programming and
research. How do I get started on working with the source code and playing
around with it? Any sort of help is highly appreciated.Awaiting your reply
soon.

Regards,
Rushi Shukla
Android apps run on BlackBerry 10
Get your Android app in front of a whole new audience.  Start now.