support as proposed is ridiculous.  and bugs? we finished this 2 years ago
and quietly work out the kinks like a real entries class solution. I bought
the Google Chromecast.  What a world class turd.  Every guy on that team at
google should be fired.  Its buggy like MS product and it sucks.
You think Google cares about support?
I guarantee they don't the Frys by my house sell s 100 units a week.
A full blown TURD

I rest my case your honor.

Ronald Stewart