Wouldn't that normally be the case when combining an external sound card and onboard sound card on Windows?

On 09/14/2017 08:54 AM, Daniel Schürmann wrote:
Ok, I have read a bit more. The only reason that justifies asio4all is to combine a Asio card with no WDM driver and a WDM card with no Asio driver. Using asio4all without any other Asio device is just an unnecessary software between Mixxx and the soundcard.
Using two WDM soundcards via asio4all may crackle.