From: mobile-society@googlegroups.com [mobile-soci...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Petrovčič, Andraž [andraz.petrov...@fdv.uni-lj.si]
Sent: 30 September 2010 11:03
To: mobile-society@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: [mobile-society] looking for data on Compared adoption rates for
mobile phones and other information technology or media

Also the Eurostat data, collected with the “Survey on the use of ICTs by
households and individuals in Europe”, could be a useful source to check out.
The dataset covers approx. 30 countries and the 2002-2009 period.

Best,

Andraz Petrovcic

University of Ljubljana

Faculty of Social Sciences

Department of Social Informatics and Methodology