On Wed, Dec 13, 2000 at 11:08:44AM -0700, Nathan Torkington wrote:
> J. J. Horner writes:
> > What is the story on these tutorials?  Is it something you can
> > distribute, or did most of it come off of the top your head?
>
> Tutorials seems like a deadend for effort.  I've had zero (0)

I'm interested.  Send me a link, or tell me more information.

If it is going to cost me, it will have to wait until after Christmas.
My Christmas budge was depleted when I bought a new laptop, a new server,
and a french horn.

JJ
--
J. J. Horner
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Apache, Perl, mod_perl, Web security, Linux

PGP signature