Hi!

On Tue, May 28, 2002 at 09:48:14PM -0600, Ryan Thompson wrote:
> I'm developing a large-ish web site in which I would like to use a
> combination of mod_perl (90%) and PHP (10%). I have run into a
> roadblock trying to include the output of a PHP script from a mod_perl
> script.
As far as I know this is rather impossible with mod_perl 1.x

You can chain different perl handlers (but only perl handlers) using
Apache::Filter, or you could let your mod_perl application issue a real http
request (using LWP), parse the output, and then do what you want with it.

Apache 2.0 (and mod_perl 2.0) (both in BETA) can do what you want unsing
Filters.

--
 D_OMM      +---->  http://domm.zsi.at <-----+
 O_xyderkes |       neu:  Arbeitsplatz       |