On Tue, 18 Feb 2003, Dmitri Dmitrienko wrote:

> Summary of my perl5 (revision 5 version 8 subversion 0) configuration:
>   Platform:
>     osname=MSWin32, osvers=4.0, archname=MSWin32-x86-multi-thread
[ .. ]
> Characteristics of this binary (from libperl):
>   Compile-time options: MULTIPLICITY USE_ITHREADS PERL_IMPLICIT_CONTEXT
> PERL_IMPLICIT_SYS

Thanks for sending that ... That's strange - Win32 ActivePerl 8xx
doesn't compile with mod_perl-1.27 because USE_LARGE_FILES is
defined at compile-time, but you don't have that. Some time ago I
tried a Win32 Perl-5.8 without USE_LARGE_FILES (just as you have)
with mod_perl-1.27, and didn't see the problem you had with
errno. Although it shouldn't make a difference here, did you use
the stock CPAN sources or the ActiveState sources in compiling
Perl? Also, do you find the same problem using the CVS mod_perl
sources (http://perl.apache.org/download/source.html)?

--
best regards,
randy