On Sun, 8 Jun 2003, Beau E. Cox wrote:

> Hi -

I don't really have much to add to what Beau nicely summarized,
save for, if you're installing the Perl/Apache/mod_perl package
from http://perl.apache.org/dist/win32-bin/, you should also back
up your present Perl directory in the same way as you'll do for
Apache2. There's a configuration script that'll be run in this
package which will change some conf files based on your installed
location, so it's easiest to install things to their final
destinations before running this. But before installing this
package, as Beau said, rename your current Apache2 and Perl
directories, so as nothing gets overwritten by the install.

--
best regards,
randy kobes