Michael G Schwern wrote:

On Mon, Aug 04, 2003 at 09:35:55AM +0100, Steve Hay wrote:

Somehow, it has contrived to disappear! It always used to exist there, which is why it didn't occur to me to check :-( I must have lost it somewhere along the line when shoe-horning earlier MakeMaker's into place.

Possibly you deleted the ExtUtils/ directory?

Yes, I think I did delete it when installing MM 6.06_01 because its own Makefile was broken so I couldn't run "nmake install".

I see that Perl's lib/ExtUtils directory contains a typemap and ExtUtils-MakeMaker's lib/ExtUtils directory doesn't. So that would explain it.

Why isn't the typemap file distributed as part of ExtUtils-MakeMaker?