Steve Hay <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote
> It also needs to have access to various static resources (images,
> stylesheets, JavaScript libraries etc.).
>
> Thus, I want to have something like this:
>
> /myproject                 [mp1]
> /myproject/component1   [mp1]
> /myproject/component2   [mp1]
> /myproject/images       [static]
> /myproject/javascript   [static]
> /myproject/stylesheets  [static]
> <Location /myproject>
>     SetHandler perl-script
>     PerlHandler MyProject->dispatcher
> </Location>
>
> <LocationMatch "^/myproject/(images|javascript|stylesheets)">
>     SetHandler default-handler
> </LocationMatch>

Correct me if I'm wrong, but can't you just say> <Location /myproject>

 <Location /myproject>
     AddHandler perl-script .cgi
     PerlHandler MyProject->dispatcher
 </Location>

using AddHandler instead of SetHandler. This will not override the default
handler for things like images/stylesheets/static html. This way you don't
need the  <LocationMatch "^/myproject/(images|javascript|stylesheets)"> ... tags.

Michael Peters
Venzia