Hi

I have an eval block in my code which handles an error by calling a routine.
This does various things - like email me the error. It also prints a user
friendly message to the browser. This is all fine.

Then I want to stop the script executing any further and ideally to write to
the server error logs. So the last line of my error handling routine is:
die $error_message.

This does write to the log and terminates the script execution. BUT - it
also causes Apache to output to the browser the standard "The server
encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete
your request...." message, which I don't want as I've already printed my own
user friendly message.

How can I stop this behaviour?

with thanks

Kropotkin